One of the main tasks is to manufacture, maintain, operate, and monitor systems.
Good secondary school leaving certificate or comparable degree, preferably with a technical focus.
The apprenticeship normally lasts 3.5 years. It takes place in the training company and at the vocational college.
- Mechanical setup and production of steel plate housing and switch cabinets
- Metal cutting: boring, turning, milling
- General sheet metal working: cutting, bending of sheet metal
- Welding techniques, grinding
- System construction
- Special construction of simulators
- Repair and maintenance