Industrial clerks deal with commercial and business areas of duty within the company, such as materials logistics, sales and marketing, HR, finance, and accounting. Their fields of duty range from job acceptance to the sale of products and services.
Advanced technical college entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife), A-levels, or equivalent qualification, preferably with a commercial focus.
The apprenticeship will take place in the training company and at the vocational college. It normally lasts three years.
- Purchasing, storing, and supplying goods in a timely manner for the production process
- Preparing and comparing invitations to tender
- Creating orders
- Planning, controlling, and monitoring production processes
- Managing personnel files and statistics
- Carrying out payroll accounting
- Checking and processing inquiries, calculating prices
- Processing, handling, and monitoring orders
- Sending goods, producing freight documents, handling customs formalities
- Processing financial and business accounts
- Checking incoming invoices
- Making payments